This is how to set-up a trigger based marketing campaign within the BLACKBX marketing suite.
1.Navigate to the ‘experience > create campaign’ tab on the navigation bar.
2. If you wish to use this campaign across multiple locations, ensure to deselect the location you are on:
3.Press the green ‘new campaign’ button on the left
You’ll now be presented with the setup wizard which walks you through creating the campaign.
4. Give your campaign a suitable name and choose the location where you would like it to run. You may also want to set a credit limit (to avoid using all your available credits on one campaign).
Please note - Every credit spent on a campaign will decrease the number on the credit limit e.g. Set up a campaign with a limit of 100 credits; Campaign sends 10 emails; Credit limit will show 90.
5. Now create the audience you wish to receive this message. This can be done by using the options on the left hand side, in this example we will use “connections = 3”, meaning a customer will receive the message on their third visit.
5a. You can create multi step triggers using all the available options, this is done by clicking the ‘Add Rule’ button. In the below example we’ve set it to ‘Connections = 3 and Not Seen = 1 month’ meaning that when someone who has visited 3 times but then not visited in the last month, a marketing message will be sent!
6. Select whether you would like to send an SMS, email or both.
7. Now it’s time to create your campaign messages.
Choose an SMS sender (who will appear as the sender of the SMS message) and the body of your message here:
Select the template you’d like to base your email around then make something beautiful!
Some tips for emails:
In marketing, a call to action (CTA) is an instruction designed to provoke an immediate response, usually using an imperative verb such as "call now", "find out more" or "visit a store today"; the point of the CTA is to get the recipient to do something i.e. if you are promoting 20% off coupons, it could be “Get your voucher code here”.
How to ‘code’ your button:
Click on the button icon and you’ll be shown the following:
All you need to do is input the desired website in the top box and what you want your button to say in the bottom one!
What should my CTA’s be?
Think about what you are promoting - is it an online store? Is it voucher sales? Is it your online booking platform?
For further help figuring out what to do and how to make the most of this feature please contact us on 0131 510 7008 or firstname.lastname@example.org