1. Log into the Ligowave infinity controller and choose ‘Hotspot profiles’ from the menu on the left.
2) Select ‘Add hotspot profile’.
Under Radius copy the following:
Wispr can be left blank
Under Captive portal enter the following:
Security and Network can be left blank.
Under White/Blacklist enter the following:
Network groups can be left blank
3) Save the hotspot profile and head to the ‘Networks’ tab. The guest network type has to be set to ‘mini hotspot’. If your existing network is set to this then great, if not it will need to be changed.
4) Head to the ‘Wireless’ tab under the network and click on the SSID you would like to use for guests.
Under the General tab enter the following:
5) Finally, head to the Connect dashboard then the Wi-Fi > Radius setup tab for this location. Here enter the serial you created in step 2.
6) You’re done! The SSID will now begin redirecting to the login screen which is set up under this site in the dashboard.