Submit a Ticket
Finding your PayPal API details
How to locate your PayPal API details.
Your PayPal account must be a business account to do this
1. Log in to PayPal and navigate to the profile section on the top right of your page and click 'profile and settings' section.
2. Your profile page will open, click 'My Selling Preferences'
3. Within 'my selling preferences' select 'selling online'. Next, select 'API Access'
4. Then click 'Manage API Credentials'
5. Now you will see three headings; API username, API password, and signature. Click 'show' next to each to display your API details needed to take payments over WiFi.
Updated: 13 Sep 2018 09:18 PM
Help us to make this article better
Setting up a Paid Network
Setting up a Hybrid (paid) Network
Adding a User Payment