So you are charging for WiFi access and want to take payments via Stripe. First things first, you’ll have to enable a paid network
Once you have a paid network, you can link your Stripe account to your BLACKBX account
1. Within the Connect Portal, click on your profile in the top right and choose “Integrations”.
2. On the Stripe row, select “Add Account”.
3. Select ‘connect account’ which will take you to Stripe's website to finish the setup.
Sign up for stripe or login if you already have an account.
5. Select the location you wish to do this for and go to “Setup” → “Payments”.
6. Move the Stripe toggle to the left and select your account from the drop down